Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Healthcare Market Leader (SF)
San Francisco, California 94598 | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Healthcare Market Leader/Project Manager with a desire to contribute to challenging assignments to join their San Francisco office. This is a seller/doer position which exercises independent judgment to create and maintain client relationships that will develop business opportunities consistent with strategic initiatives, achieved through collaboration with other Principals, Market Leaders and other marketing and business development personnel in both the SF office and other national offices.
This position includes participation in the SF office leadership team for strategic planning, staffing and market development and participation in national market Healthcare leadership forum.
Expected outcomes of this position will be to generate and build long term relationships (with clients, builders and architects) and produce qualified project leads. This position will negotiate and develop consultant/teaming strategies and guide the preparation of specific marketing documents and participate in interview preparation, as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability to negotiate and secure new assignments on major healthcare projects.
- Proven ability to lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team through planning, design and construction for projects ranging in scale from less than $1 million to greater than $100 million.
- Proven ability to provide conceptual level planning with Architects and Owners
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 10+ years in consulting environment designing building systems or leading design projects across MEP disciplines.
- Recent experience (within last 5 years) in the healthcare market performing project management.
- OSHPD experience in codes and project delivery
- Succesful management of large and complex projects for sophisticated clients in healthcare
- Demonstrated leadership on projects and with staff.
- Long history of very satisfied clients.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to client/prospective client sites and other locations (conferences, etc.) where project development opportunities exist (depends on assignment).
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration.
Proven ability to establish strong, long-term strategic relationships with key clients and partners.
Excellent perceptual, conceptual and interpretive skills.
Strong commitment to service excellence.
Strong collaboration and networking skills. Ability and willingness to develop, share, and follow-up on business opportunities in a team environment.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.