Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Ramon, CA
Duration: up to 4+ Months - Possible Temp to Hire for the right candidate
Location: San Ramon
GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
The Recruiter will oversee full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions including: Operations, Finance, Clinical Services, Tissue Recovery Services, as well as agency staff employees for temp, and temp-perm positions throughout the organization. Using internet based sourcing and networking techniques the Recruiter will identify qualified and talented candidates for current and culture roles, providing emphasis on developing an effective candidate pipeline, resulting in reduction in time to fill. Recruiter will be responsible for maintain applicant tracking in HRIS.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages Recruitment and Selection program.
- Works with department heads to maintain clear understanding of all current and potential openings.
- Partners with the On-boarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a employee. Holds training sessions with managers, and be the point person for the recruitment and selection program.
- Initiates and develops creative methods and techniques to source, recruit and interview quality professionals or open positions.
- Manages internal and external applicant interest process.
- Distributes employment application and paperwork and review for accuracy and completeness.
- Administers pre-employment evaluations and provide interpretation of results, including drug testing.
- Creates and sends offer letters of employment or rejection correspondence.
- Updates candidate status throughout the hiring process
- Serves as the key resource for identifying, evaluating and managing internet recruitment tools and sites (i.e., Monster, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Updates Company’s careers website
- Develops social networking contacts via social media, association contacts, community resources, school/universities, etc.
- Identifies and participates in industry and diversity events to attract candidates; develops a calendar of events for job fairs and industry events to have a recruiting presence.
- Creates materials to provide to inform candidates of our open/commonly recruited positions.
- Thinks strategically and execute proactively with a sense of urgency to fill current needs.
- Develops unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role.
- Creates Quality of Hire/Retention surveys to go to new employees in 30 days, 90 days, 1 year.
- Maintains relationships with recruiting agencies.
- Evaluates staffing rates to ensure we are paying market rates for agency staff.
- Works with Executive team/Universities to develop an Internship program.
- Reviews efficiency of processes and suggest process improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective.
- Knowledge of Human Resource laws related to recruiting.
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and a desire to learn about industry regulations.
- Competitive drive to succeed and demonstrate personal value.
- Ability to guide negotiation to a positive outcome for all parties.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act with diplomacy & tact at all times.
- Experience facilitating interviews/presentations/training sessions/orientations.
- Strong applicant tracking/systems skills, MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and resourceful with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-initiative, a proactive, seeks solutions independently.
- Takes charge of assignment and gets the job done.
- Able to see the overall strategy and the steps to achieving a goal.
- Comfortable with multitasking and changing priorities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of recent healthcare recruitment experience.
- Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of search logic and various search engines.
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.