Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Historic Entertainment Venue - Food and Beverage Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90048 | Direct Hire
Excellent Food and Beverage Manager Opportunity!
Location: Hollywood, CA
Are you an experienced Food and Beverage professional? Do you have a wealth of experience in bar management and inventory control processes? Do you thrive in a team focused environment that is constantly looking to improve processes and policies? Are you passionate about theater? If yes, a fantastic company is looking to bring on a Food and Beverage Manager for an iconic venue in Hollywood. You would be joining an established team, and working to improve existing, and introduce new, policies and procedures throughout the venue. The individual in this position would be responsible for keeping track of food and alcohol inventory and service across multiple bars and a concession counter. Also, the person in this position will work with outside vendors to acquire necessary food and beverages, and to improve existing food options at the venue. She or he will need to be constantly seeking ways to improve the guest experience, while also increasing profit and reducing loss. Moreover, there is a heavy focus on employee development, that would require this person to work with all employees to help them embrace changes and grow within their roles. The position requires daily hours of around 3pm to 11pm, as most of the venue’ s shows are in the evening, along with working weekends and holidays. That being said, the company believes in a strong work/life balance, and will seldom require work beyond 40 hours a week.
The company offers a competitive salary and amazing benefits. These include great insurance options, a 401k with an exceptional company match, and a generous vacation package. The company also has a unique and excellent culture that truly values growth. This creates many opportunities for all of their employees, and encourages challenge and development.
- Improve inventory policies to create better loss prevention and grow profit
- Train employees on new systems and procedures, and ease transitions for tenured employees
- Interact with guests to better understand their needs
- Analyze reports from POS system, and use this information to create Food and Beverage best practices throughout the venue
- Oversee all operations for the bar and concession areas
- Work closely with the General Manager of the venue to create the best experience for guests, while making the best decisions for the business
- Lead venue improvements and renovations as they pertain to the Food and Beverage services offered at the location
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 4+ years of bar management/alcohol sales experience
- Amazing customer service skills
- Able to lead and develop a diverse team
- A passion for the theater environment
- A history of providing process improvement to a Food and Beverage department, with demonstrable results