Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Analyst
San Carlos, CA
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We at Wollborg Michelson want to help you build a Dream Career!
Duration: 6 weeks to 3 months
Pay: $31-40/HR., DOE
Location: San Carlos
General: The Human Resources Analyst (Recruitment) will report to the Supervisor, Staffing Services and will be responsible for assigned recruitment and selection efforts for professional, technical, managerial, administrative and bargaining unit positions.
- Design, plan, and implement recruitment strategies and programs for professional, technical, managerial, administrative and bargaining unit positions.
- Ensure that employment laws, union agreements, classification, policies, and fair and consistent employment practices are followed.
- Consult with hiring managers to obtain input on recruitment needs, selection methods, and examination content.
- Research and develop recruitment sources appropriate to the job posting and consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) practices.
- Develop and update position descriptions, identify essential functions and duties, establish minimum qualifications, and develop interview questions.
- Create job opportunity announcements. Work with an advertising agency to place recruitment outreach. Screen resumes and applications for completeness and qualifications.
- Coordinate and administer skills testing (written and practical).
- Pre-employment medical examinations and drug testing exams for safety sensitive employees.
- Coordinate and facilitate panel interview process. Assist with training of interview panelists to ensure fair recruitment and selection process.
- Make offers of employment to successful candidates. Inform unsuccessful candidates of the selection outcome.
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and provide functional support to users.
- Assist with the administration of temporary staffing program.
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follows safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related field.
- Two years of full-time increasingly responsible experience in recruitment/selection, classification/compensation, or related field
- Must have effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have experience with applicant tracking software; PeopleSoft desirable.
- Experience in a public agency desirable.