Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Assistant (2 - 4 years experience needed)
2500 Grant Road Mountain View, California 94040 | Contract
Human Resources Assistant Needed - Hospital Setting
Great way to get your foot into the healthcare industry
• Strong experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• Responsible for managing the requisition process (creating, posting & generating req reports)
• Multi-tasking/attention to details are a MUST!
- Bachelor’ s degree and two (2) years administrative experience.
- At least one (1) year experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in use of MS Office Applications (Word and Excel).
- Database management experience preferred.
- HRIS experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work under changing conditions requiring reprioritization of work flow.
Under the direction of the Director provides support for recruitment processes including maintaining the applicant tracking database, processing required paperwork, and facilitating the pre-employment screening process to ensure a smooth recruitment and new hire process. Administers pre-employment testing. Coordinates orientation preparation. Responsible for new hire data entry into the HRIS. Assists with department auditing and compliance activities. Provides backup for job posting and the employee performance evaluation processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $26.00 /hour
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!