Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Coordinator
San Francisco, CA 94105
Find Your Dream Job
Wollborg Michelson is assisting a large App Company in looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work closely with their recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a world-class interview experience for their candidates.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an ambassador for the Recruiting team to both internal and external stakeholders, promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Support the recruiting process by scheduling a high volume of interviews, hosting candidates on-site and reserving conference rooms
- You will help keep recruiting velocity at full throttle by managing multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A productivity wizard
- Incredibly organized; juggling priorities comes naturally to you
- Strategic and able to execute on your ideas
- Proactive in identifying and taking on new projects
- 6+ months in a recruiting, HR or administrative role (new grads welcome!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS
- Experience with Google Suite
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.