Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Coordinator
1011 Anderson San Rafael, CA 94901
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB!
Join one of the most historical landmarks in SF! This contract role will support the company as a Human Resources Coordinator in their San Rafael office.
Position offers $31.04 per hour
Contract Length: Approximately 2 months - may be extended based on need
Work Schedule: 8: 15 am to 4: 45 pm / 40 hours per week
- Three years' recent full-time position related complex and confidential office administrative experience requiring the use of initiative and independent judgment. HR administrative experience is desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency using advanced word processing and basic spreadsheet functions (Microsoft Word, Excel, database and graphics software, PowerPoint, and experience using HRIS systems highly desirable).
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in related field. May be substituted for one year of administrative experience.
- Create and maintain reports, databases, filing systems, and record keeping systems.
- Research, compile and generate reports required for compliance with Federal, state and local regulations as well as internal reports for District use.
- Provide factual information to District staff and the public in person and on the telephone.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls for department staff as applicable.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as maintain and order office supplies, set-up conference and meeting rooms etc.