Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Human Resources Coordinator
San Rafael, CA
Wollborg Michelson is assisting a manager identify a temporary HR Coordinator.
- Create and maintain databases, filing systems, and record keeping systems.
- Research, compile and generate reports required for compliance with Federal, state and local regulations as well as internal reports for District use.
- Provide factual information to District staff and the public in person and on the telephone.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls for department staff as applicable
- Assist in recruitment and selection by assisting with resume and application screening, correspondence, scheduling and administering examinations, and greeting candidates for interviews.
- Provide general administrative support to the department and/or related divisional departments as needed.
- Process Authority for Payroll Changes as required and assist to maintain the pay ratetable, table of organization, and position control documents.
- Maintain Human Resources requisitions, recruitment files, and eligibility lists.
- Track performance reviews.
- Set-up conference and meeting rooms.
- May provide salary information to other public agencies within specific guidelines.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist staff by scheduling medical examinations and appointments for drug testing.
- Prepare and distribute job announcements.
- Maintain benefits records, answer basic benefits questions, and supply requested informational materials.
- Maintain and handout orientation materials.
- Manage mail distribution.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as maintain and order office supplies.
- Prepare check requests and maintain, reconcile and process billing records.
- May coordinate and assist with preparation of applicable budgets and budget administration.
- Assist in the development and presentation of various meetings and employee training programs including notification of attendees, and ensuring that facilities, equipment and required materials are available.
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence, reports and other written materials; reviews materials and documents for completeness, accuracy, and grammar, compliance with policies and procedures and format.
- Know and follow the safety and health rules and safe working practices applicable to his or her job.
- Regular and reliable attendance and performance are required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Human Resources policies, practices, and procedures.
- MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint; database management and basic features of spreadsheets; type with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet position requirements.
- Office administrative practices and procedures, including business letter writing, editing, filing and the operation of common office equipment.
- Record keeping, report preparation and basic mathematical calculations.
- Research, compile, summarize, analyze and/or interpret a variety of technical data and prepare reports.
- Use tact, discretion, and professionalism in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Maintaining high service levels to all internal and external customers
- Problem solving skills.
A combination of college level training and position related experience equivalent to:
- Three years' full-time position related complex and confidential office administrative experience requiring the use of initiative and independent judgment. Human Resources experience is highly desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency using advanced word processing and basic spreadsheet functions (Microsoft Word, Excel, database and graphics software, PowerPoint, and experience using HRIS systems highly desirable).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or related field may be substituted for one year of administrative experience.
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.