Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
IT Support Specialist, Tier 1
St Helena, CA
IT Support Specialist: Tier 1
A highly regarded luxury winery group with multiple property locations seeks an entry level IT professional to join a growing team. This role may be right for you have a service oriented personality, a passion for technology and an entry level experience with IT Administration. This is a Tier 1 Support position on a small IT team which supports multiple winery properties in St. Helena and surrounding areas.
Core User Support Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and enforcement of IT policies and procedures
- Provide support to all level of users for hardware, software and associated network devices (VOIP phones, printers, iPhone, iPad, and more)
- Maintain current technical expertise in the rapidly changing technology and utilize state-of-the-art techniques when implementing personal computing solutions
- Deploy hardware and software for computers and mobile phones
- Analyze the training need of users and recommend training curriculum and end-users that would benefit most from IT training. Lead internal training session if relevant
- Welcome and orient new users regarding the company computing environment
- Document all support resolutions in IT support tracking software
- Evaluate hardware and software operational status and report significant findings
- Manage alarms from the monitoring system about end user computers
- Administer the IT support tracking system and manage the monthly report of support activity
- Manage a weekly Tips & Tricks communication to enhance users’ computing knowledge
- An ideal candidate will have 1 year of experience working in a customer facing or customer service role and 1-4 years of professional IT support experience supporting a small to medium sized business community
- Experience in an office environment centered around core Microsoft technologies
- Qualified candidates must have a good driving record and be able to drive as needed to the various wineries
- Minimum AS Degree in Computer Science or similar education
- Must be a good team player willing to pitch in to support the IT team where needed
- Must possess good communication skills with a capacity to communicate with employees from every department and level of the organization from individual contributors to C-level executives to support their IT needs
- Deep working knowledge of Office 365 administration, Windows 7 and Windows 10 in AD Domain environment, Mac OS and iOS
- Possess knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, TCP/IP and DHCP, internal DNS, and printing management
- Experience with Solarwinds N-central a plus, not required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Sit for extended periods
- Able to walk up and downstairs frequently
- Able to bend, kneel, push, and pull
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer