Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1250 San Carlos Ave San Carlos, CA 94070
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB!
We have an opening for a temporary Invoice Administrator
San Carlos (Transit Company)
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, M – F
Assignment Length: Approximately 6 months
Pay Rate: $28.82/hour - $36.91/hour, depending on experience
This position will provide administrative and analytical support to the Rail Contracts & Budgets Department.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Create, compile, update, analyze and distribute reports regarding performance trends and expenses.
- Gather and input data, create and update spreadsheets and reports.
- Develop specific documents such as project lists and invoice tracking.
- Maintain department electronic files and records.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, JourneyX, and SharePoint)
- Create and update spreadsheets, reports, tables, graphs, agendas, manages and stores data, and performs basic analysis. Gathers, reviews, and assembles data as required.
- Identify all documents and communications which should be transmitted or received through the SharePoint system; and
- The development of a system to log, manage, and process all documentation through the SharePoint system; and
- Implementation of logging, management, and processing of all documentation through the SharePoint system; and
- Development of procedures to ensure that all internal and external users properly use the SharePoint system; and
- Develop written procedures detailing all of the above; and
- Daily management of the system
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervision: Works under the general supervision of the Manager, Rail Contracts and Budgets, Rail Division, who establishes goals and objectives and evaluates performance.
Sufficient education, training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Three years full-time experience in a secretarial/clerical support position performing duties and similar to those listed above.
- Must be proficient in word-processing (Microsoft Word), and spreadsheet applications (Excel).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple work assignments in a fast paced office environment. Must have basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.