Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Find Your Dream Job
Wollborg Michelson is assisting a Manager with a large public sector company to find a Junior Account
- Principles, practices and terminology of general, commercial, fund and governmental accounting.
- Basic principles and practices of business data processing, particularly as related to the processing and analysis of accounting information.
- Basic principles of payroll processing and wage and benefit plan concepts.
- Preparation, interpretation and analysis of computer and manual input/output documents. Applicable laws and regulations.
- Basic budgeting principles and terminology. Standard office practices and procedures.
- Verifying the accuracy of financial data. Ensuring proper authorization and documentation for disbursements.
- Analyzing, posting, balancing and reconciling financial data and accounts. Making accurate mathematical calculations.
- Preparing clear, concise and complete financial reports and statements.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Explaining technical subjects to non-technical personnel and others.
Please send resume in Word document.
Wollborg Michelson is excited to help you find your dream job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 /hour
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.