Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Kronos Functional Analyst
1011 Anderson San Rafael, CA 94901
Find Your Dream Job
Join one of the most historical landmarks in SF! This contract role will support the company as a high-level Kronos Payroll Analyst. This position will work out of one side of the landmark in Marin (San Rafael). Position offers up to $57 per hour based on experience. Interviewing immediately - please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of payroll processing, and Kronos experience. This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity in San Rafael.
* 2-4 years desired experience of Kronos Workforce Central Suite (Kronos) version 7.0/8.0 versions and higher. Experience with implementation of Kronos is highly desired.
* Experience in the configuration of Kronos Absence Management and Leave Administration Modules.
* Knowledge of the latest Kronos Telestaff Scheduling versions.
* Familiar with configuring Kronos timekeeping in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreements.
* Configuration experience required for Timekeeper (i.e. pay rules and pay rule building blocks, work rules and work rule building blocks, zones, combination rules, overtimes, shift guarantees, holiday credit Rule Building blocks, etc.)
* Maintain confidentiality of all information regarding payroll records.
KRONOS SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
* Conduct functional testing for Kronos’ Units & Systems, document test cases, investigate critical defects and make corrections.
* Analyze Union Contracts and configure Pay Policies, Absence Management and Leave Administration Modules.
* Identify, report, track and resolve defects identified by other team members, including end users, within agreed timelines per project standards.
* Create project documentation (i.e. Configuration summaries.)
* Design hyperfind queries, profiles, pay codes and genies.
* Establish Workforce Integration Management (WIM) interfaces, labor level definitions and labor level sets.
* Assist in Device Manager launch.