Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Lead Administrative Assistant
50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
About the Position:
- Excellent customer service and oral and written communication skills.
- Outlook - email and calendaring, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Support in the following areas:
- Calendar management
- Expense report processing
- Document and presentation preparation
- Event planning
- Travel (Domestic - mostly in California)
- Serves as administrative liaison between manager and direct reports and others within and outside the organization.
- Ability encompasses broad knowledge of concepts; practices and procedures required field of specialization.
- May require a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in administrative services.
- Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!