Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Petaluma, California 94954 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting has an immediate opening for a contract Leasing/Administrative professional in Santa Rosa, CA with one of our clients a well-established property management company located in Santa Rose, CA. We are looking for someone that is energetic, customer-service oriented with previous experience in residential property management.
You will work under the direction of the Property Manager, and be responsible for contributing to all leasing, marketing and administrative efforts to meet property goals and assist with the onboarding of a new management company.
- Prior leasing, sales, and/or customer service experience
- Professional image, friendly demeanor and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast pace work office environment
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Fair Housing/Landlord Tenant law a plus but not required
- Ability to work Saturday
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet callers and walk-in clients and provide leasing information
- Professionally present the community and available apartments by providing community and apartment tours to future residents
- Successful leasing of apartments including qualifying prospects and converting inquiries to rentals and preparing all lease and related documents for approval by the Property Manager.
- Assist with on-site marketing efforts including online and print advertisements to generate traffic and generate monthly market survey reports.
- Move-in new residents including facilitating lease agreements, inspecting the apartments based on set quality standards prior to move-in, and coordinating apartment make ready’ s with maintenance staff or vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents to provide the highest quality living experience.
- Accept rent payments and input resident service calls as
- Securely maintain confidential resident records.
- Assist with the transition of lease documentation, and policies and procedures of the new management company.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative operations of the leasing office or additional projects as needed.