Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Legal Administrative Assistant Senior - 31307-1
50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
Sr. Executive Assistant - Legal
- Responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties within the legal department; including but not limited to development and maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems, corporate records, correspondence, reports, litigation and arbitration documents, and other materials.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Schedules appointments, manages complex travel arrangements, prepares expense reports, tenders potential insurance claims, and screens calls and takes messages.
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinates special projects and department activities.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Additionally, may assist with expense and vendor/ outside counsel reimbursements and managing to budget.
- Travel Management - Booking, rescheduling and cancelling travel arrangements (coordinating flights, hotels, rental cars)
- Calendar Management - Booking, reviewing, coordinating, etc.
- Meeting Management Coordination - Identify and professionally coordinate meetings, conference calls with a varying level of attendees.
- Proficient Computer Skills - Medium to High level of skill in Microsoft Word and Outlook necessary. Medium to High level of skill in Excel and Powerpoint strongly preferred.
College degree preferred.
Generally requires thorough legal administrative support experience.