Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal - Corporate Risk Management
Beverly Hills, CA
Risk Management Paralegal/Legal Coordinator Opportunity! - Contract
Are you a corporate paralegal, or do you have experience working with Risk Management, supporting their needs, etc? Have you dealt with Worker's Comp claims and follow up? Are you adaptable to changing priorities? If so, an amazing company in Beverly Hills is seeking support in their legal department. This person will work directly with Risk Management to handle incoming claims, working with employee attorneys, consolidating information, engaging with 3rd parties, and more.
This is a temporary position, though the duration is indefinite. The company is looking for someone to start asap. This opportunity is a great chance to get your foot in the door with this company, and will provide excellent experience and development opportunities. The organization offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, and a focus on growth.
- Report to and work directly with Senior Paralegal and SVP of Accounting to aid the department
- Interface with company attorneys and staff to provide support to Risk Management with Worker's Comp related issues, claims, thorough follow up, etc.
- Support with administrative needs, as well as maintaining contact with 3rd party vendors, employee attorneys, and other contacts; keeping detailed notes and documentation to keep attorneys and other personnel updated as needed
- Lead administration with claims, both new and current
- Respond to document requests, presenting existing resources or drafting new letters, reports, etc. as necessary
- Preemptively seek solutions to potential problems, and be the overall "go-to" person for the department
- Paralegal not required, but a plus
- Previous experience in Risk Management, or Worker's Comp required
- Experience supporting corporate attorneys and litigation - 2-3+ years
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written