Licensed Care Manager
Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
- January 2021 start!
- Pay: $40.90/hr
- Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Location: Woodland Hills (remote capable, see below)
- Job will start in the office until care manager can carry the full case load.
- After the Care Manager can carry the full case load, they will begin working remotely from home.
- Receive 2-3 cases per day from providers and members.
- Training is TBD due to COVID.
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute care, or community setting
- 1+ years of case management experience in a managed care setting.
- Knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care.
- Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. Interqual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.
Current California RN license
***If you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, please be sure to submit your most current resume to BFarrar@wmjobs.com . All employment should reflect START/END dates in MONTH/YEAR format.