Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Loan Processor 1 - 8338801
475 Sansome St San Francisco, California 94111 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Loan Processor for our client, a large Banking company in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco. The Loan Processor will ensure timely, complete and accurate packaging of all loans originate by loan officers.
- Reviews and understands credit approval and approval conditions to determine documentation requirements.
- Reviews supporting documentation to determine entities ability to enter into loan agreement and pledge collateral, required authorized signers and if the property is located in a flood plain.
- Works with third party vendors to obtain needed documentation i.e. title, environmental, appraisals, etc.
- Work with loan officer and/or customer to obtain customer information required by banking regulations and bank policy and/or procedure.
- Accurately request or prepares closing documentation needed for the specific loan type, structure and collateral being taken.
- Calculates final payoffs and compiles accurate disbursement information to ensure the bank collects all required fees and the loan is funded correctly.
- Files incoming items in the electronic credit file and is responsible for a complete electronic file for examination purposes.
- Reviews documentation prepared by government agencies or attorneys to ensure they were prepared per the credit approval.
- Ensures collateral is perfected and clears all post-funding tickler items.
- Follows for debenture for 504 loans. Prepares required forms to complete the process and negotiates and required modifications with the CDC/SBA.
- Receives questions and assists branch personnel and sales representatives regarding loan documentation (i.e. verbiage, titling, disbursements, etc).
- Interfaces with sales representatives, outside lending partners, DMV offices and/or title/doc service companies.
- Provides additional support to other areas of DCL Operations as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred.
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!