Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Market Research Assistant
Duration: up to 3 months, possible Temp to Hire for the right person
Pay: $21-25/HR, DOE
The Research Assistant will provide administrative support and complete competitive research in a timely and accurate manner. Duties include:
- On-line Research
- Interview Notes
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with pie charts and spreadsheets in Excel
- Financial industry experience is a plus.
- Self-starters who have the curiosity and the desire to learn the financial services business
- Quality work that incorporates creativity, organization, and outstanding communication
- Disciplined, responsible, persistent, mature and flexible character
- Individuals who crave intellectual challenges
- Perfectionism that is expressed in the quality of everything we deliver
- Strong emphasis on professionalism
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Proficient in MSOffice
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- College degree preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.