Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Marketing / Product Manager
50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. At Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, we start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We' re also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
We are looking for a proven Marketing / Product Manager to support a renowned healthcare company located in San Fransisco, CA.
- Responsible for marketing / product management efforts for assigned Strategic Business Unit (SBU) or across multiple Strategic Business Units.
- Depending on level may lead cross-functional teams to develop, execute and measure annual marketing plans or new products that facilitate achievement of business unit and corporate goals.
- Accountable for some or all components in the marketing/product management life cycle; components include product maintenance, new or strategic product development, business case development and implementation activities for marketing products.
- Responsible for strategy, execution/implementation and measurement of marketing plans or products.
- May provide analytical and tactical support in the development of marketing plans/product plans. Interfaces with internal and external parties in the development of communications materials.
- Develops or provides oversight of third party relationships including contract negotiations and performance tracking.
- Responsible for assignments which are broad in nature and complex in scope.
- Carries out analytical, tactical or process management tasks with high degree of autonomy
- Applies initiative and independent judgment to resolve non-routine problems.
- Provides administrative oversight of third-party relationships through implementation of performance tracking system and routine monitoring of performance.
- May manage multiple projects from conception to completion
- Ability encompasses in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures within marketing / product management field.
- Uses concepts and abilities as well as internal policies and procedures to complete assignments and solve a wide range of difficult problems.
- May be given leadership responsibility for specific tasks after demonstrating comfort with/command of work content/deliverables, work processes and design/execution of analytical projects.
- Generally requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and thorough experience in marketing, product management or health care.
- BS/BA, three to five years of marketing experience with at least one year in a health insurance or related financial services environment.
- Ability to develop relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels.
- Self-starter with initiative and a sense of accountability and ownership.
- Must be results driven with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.