Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Carlos, CA
Find Your Dream Job
General: This position reports to the B2B Development Specialist and is responsible for assisting with the administration of fare media programs.
Examples of Essential Functions:
· Assist with the administration of the Caltrain Go Pass, SamTrans Way2Go and consignee fare media programs.
· In conjunction with Accounting Technician, process Go Pass parking applications.
- Support B2B Development Specialist with the processing of fare media printer orders.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist with distribution and reconciliation of tickets to internal and external customers on a recurring basis.
- Work with B2B Development Specialist to coordinate the 2020 program renewal process including review and tracking of sign-up items such as ID badges and survey administrator email addresses and survey link testing.
- Support B2B Development Specialist to issue tickets, review reports, invoice, log payments and maintain customer database for the participants.
- Review Go Pass Parking applications and certify participant’s eligibility to receive the access code.
- Assist with storing fare media orders arriving from the printer and prepare magnetic media for testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
· Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Three years clerical and business experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Access and Outlook and high scores in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must be able to lift or pull 25 pounds.
- Must have a valid California driver license and a good driving record.
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.