Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, CA
An entertainment organization in Los Angeles is seeking a highly-skilled individual who can help support the marketing team and report directly to the marketing manager. The marketing coordinator must be a highly responsive, precise and detail-oriented professional with an open-minded stance and positive attitude. She or he must be self-motivated and have the disposition to partner effectively with other business associates while also working autonomously. The right candidate will be able to establish trust and credibility with operations, external partners and internal stakeholders. She or he must be willing to consciously challenge existing norms and must be able to demonstrate curiosity and authenticity in their approach to work and to others. The complexity and pace of this position are challenging and require the marketing coordinator to be exceptionally organized, exhibit sound business judgment and discernment, and maintain a high level of personal maturity. The individual must be an active and reflective business person.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and is an entry level position within the organization with huge growth opportunity. The marketing coordinator will be part of a dynamic team of experienced professionals who are committed to the development of their colleagues and direct reports. The coordinator will work closely with the marketing managers and will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business – from major marketing campaigns to film programming, social media and more.
- Add to the overall organization and optimal functioning of the marketing and communications team by carrying out various tasks as assigned
- Record meeting notes and disseminate to relevant parties following meetings to keep projects on track
- Manage the day-to-day coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns (ensuring assets are delivered and deadlines met, assist in the research, planning and execution of campaigns and partnerships; prepare creative briefs, presentations; manage timelines and calendars)
- Offer campaign performance evaluation by conducting or coordinating research and data
- Help market analysis including, but not limited to, competitor and consumer trends and maintain research database
- Provide press materials with latest stats and info, including executive bios, company bio, brand boilerplates, etc.
- Administer the internal & marketing calendar, bringing together key dates and milestones across multiple functional areas of the business
- Organize reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing performance
- 1 to 2 years of experience and BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Proven ability to work with leadership, colleagues, customers, and vendors/contractors in a collaborative way
- Excellent time and project management skills, high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Proven record of effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks