Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Marketing Development Assistant
1250 San Carlos Ave San Carlos, CA 94070
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB!
We have an opening for a temporary Marketing Development Assistant.
San Carlos (Transit Company)
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, M – F
Assignment Length: Approximately 6 months
Pay Rate: $21.32/hour - $27.66/hour, depending on experience
This position reports to Manager, Market Research and Development and is responsible for the processing of fare media refund requests, group travel sales, Way2Go Pass program, and attending marketing and business transit fairs.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Process customer requests for fare media and transit card refunds.
- Assist with the administration of the transit group sales programs.
- Coordinate transit ad card program.
- Coordinate company participation in transit fairs at businesses, community centers and school assemblies.
Examples of Duties:
- Process refund payments. Process requests for group rates and issue tickets.
- Work with Way2Go participants to issue fare media and review quarterly reports.
- Process ad card requests according to the advertising policy, managing space availability and working with Distribution to install and remove the ads.
- Process Go Pass parking applications and certify participant’ s eligibility to receive the access code.
- Issue fare media using Printer/Encoder Machine and Automated Fare Management tools
- Process and ensure payments for group travel, adcard program, and Way2Go.
- Create and manage spreadsheets for community contacts, group sales and refund requests.
- Coordinate the distribution and reconciliation of all transit agency complimentary passes.
- Support Market Development Specialist with ticket distribution and reconciliation duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’ s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
Supervision: Works under the direct supervision of the Manager, Market Research & Development, who establishes objectives and evaluates performance.
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
· Two years clerical and business experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel or similar programs.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.