Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
24310 Garnier Street Torrance, CA 90505
Amazing Marketing Director Opportunity!
Are you a marketing professional within the media technology industry? Do you have several years of experience creating successful marketing strategies that have increased a company’ s, or companies’, profitability and ROI? Have you overseen a team, and lead them to accomplishing objectives and goals in various marketing strategies? If so, a fantastic, and innovative, entertainment company in the South Bay is seeking a Marketing Director. The individual in this position will manage the company’ s marketing department, and work to organize, plan, create, and implement marketing strategies across multiple platforms. They will design both digital media, for the company website and social media accounts, and physical media, for trade shows and similar events.
They are looking for someone with a keen eye for development and the ability to analyze previous marketing concepts for ways to improve future tactics.
The company offers a competitive salary, along with a great work environment and the ability to make a splash in emerging technology. This role has bonus potential, 401k eligibility, and great insurance options.
- Conduct market research, and keep company’ s marketing strategy updated according to findings
- Lead and manage marketing team by developing staff members, setting goals, determining progress, delegating tasks, and more
- Design and implement unified company marketing strategies across all platforms, both physical and digital
- Create promotional material for company’ s website, social media accounts, and other online sources
- Create promotional material to be distributed and presented at trade shows and other industry demonstrations * Ensure company leadership and Board of Directors are all aware of current strategies, and get their approval as necessary
- Track and report marketing successes and failures, and adapt accordingly
- Continually check in on competitors’ sales/promotions, and ensure that the company remains one step ahead
- Adhere to, and maximize, all provided budgets and timelines
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, or related field
- Master’ s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in a media related company
- Must be organized
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical and Programming (SQL, R, Python, etc.) experience a plus
- Experience supervising and developing a successful team