Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Cleveland , OH
In this role you'll responsible for supporting growth through a variety of channel strategies. You'll work closely with our internal sales team, customer success leadership, customers and prospects managing programs that yield results. This company is a mid-sized startup that retains the lean and responsive reflexs of any early start-up. You'll be responsible for reporting for performance of various marketing programs and report to a VP of Growth.
Great Opportunity If You Are:
- Curious, data driven, and self-motivated with great instincts
- Familiar with project management tools and methodologies
- A solid communicator good at connecting with other departments and naturally filling in gaps
- Capable of integrating various technologies through APIs
- A great multi-tasker who can context switch on a dime with multiple ongoing projects
- Experienced with using Salesforce to manage lead data
- Experienced with developing Marketing automation campaigns preferably with Eloqua or Marqeta
- 2 years of marketing operations
- Preferred Software: Google Analytics, Webinar, On24, Survey, SurveyMonkey
- Strong in Excel (i.e. pivot tables)
- SQL skills
- SEO skills
- B2B and software experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing, Business, or related
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Wollborg Michelson is an equal opportunity employer
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!