Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Marketing/Product Management Senior - 33684-1
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105 | Contract
Sr. Marketing Product Manager - Project Manager/Marketing Specialist
Summary: Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, work as a cross-functional manager and leader to support the development, refinement and distribution of product documentation on various sales and marketing channels to meet project milestones and product launch dates.
Ability to work within a fast-paced, highly regulated environment with competing priorities. Must be a strategic thinker who is also willing and able to roll up their sleeves and execute to get the job done. Must be customer-centric, a team player, and adept at building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Partner with Product teams, marketing specialists, coordinators and other staff/contractors that manage the annual product maintenance/cycle, which focuses on updating and distributing final marketing product documentation and other collateral for a defined line of business: individual and family, small business (1-100 members), core (101+ members), or Specialty Benefits markets.
- Ensure overall product maintenance/cycle schedules are met; monitor and report on staffs' work plan milestones and process dependencies.
- Continuously monitor risks to meeting product launch dates, working with internal business partners to mitigate risks/issues, escalating to Consumer marketing management as necessary.
- Work with business partner and stakeholders to mitigate risks and issues that impact the quality, timing and scope of a product maintenance/cycle launch.
- Work with leadership and a cross-functional group of stakeholders to continuously research, recommend and implement improvements to processes, staff, and technology, to realize efficiencies to product maintenance/cycle.
- Manage and oversee the cyclical review of operational forms, applications, and other documents with stakeholders.
- Support the publishing (production and printing) and execution (programming and auditing) of renewal/cycle content consistent with campaign and product cycle timelines
- Documentation of processes; creating and maintaining a repository of marketing collateral and procedures
- Ability to apply learning across lines of business
- Own drive or lead department initiatives to implement or improve capabilities.