Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Medical Records Coordinator
San Ramon, CA
Duration: 3+ month contract
Pay: $25-28/HR, DOE
Location: San Ramon, CA
GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
The Medical Record Coordinator is primarily responsible for the timely review, completion, and approval of donor records; and timely sharing of donor information in compliance with company procedures, regulatory requirements, and standards.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of donor records
- identifying and correcting omissions and errors directly or by requesting corrections by the individual(s) making errors
- obtaining medical records
- contacting Coroner’s offices and hospitals for missing information
- contacting physicians for donor information
- contacting government agencies for donor death information
- Reviews and approves records as complete and accurate according to organizational, industry, and regulatory requirements
- Transmits / communicates donor information to affected parties such as tissues processing establishments and transplant surgeons in a timely manner
- Interacts with tissue processing establishments on a routine basis to receive status updates on pending records and respond to correction or information requests
- Maintains donor and recipient confidentiality at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completes job responsibilities at direction of management or senior team members with supervision as needed
- Developing knowledge of applicable procedures, standards, and regulations
- Average performance metrics relative to peers
- Flexible team player with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive with a strong work ethic, excellent time management, and able to perform at a high level with limited supervision
- Clear written and oral communication
- Attention to detail and ability to create and maintain regulatory documentation / records
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in biologic sciences or an equivalent degree/diploma/certification in an allied health field.
- Experience in critical health care field or OPO may be substituted for educational requirement.
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.