Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Medical Review Coordinator
Culver City, CA 90230
We’re looking for a Medical Review Coordinator (Case Coordinator) who will be responsible for ensuring medical reports are of the highest quality and in full compliance with our contractual agreements. In this role, you will assist with quality assurance and provide overall support to the Operations Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· Performs quality assurance review of reports, correspondences, addendums or supplemental reviews.
· Ensures clear, concise, evidence-based rationales have been provided in support of all recommendations and/or determinations and that the content, format, and professional appearance of the reports are of the highest quality and in compliance with company standards.
· Verifies that all client instructions and specifications have been followed and that all questions have been addressed.
· Verifies that the appropriate board specialty has reviewed the case in compliance with client specifications and/or state mandates.
· Identifies any inconsistencies within the report and contacts the Peer Reviewer to obtain clarification, modification or correction as needed.
· Assists in resolution of customer complaints and quality assurance issues as needed.
· Provides insight and direction to management on consultant quality, availability and compliance with all company policies and procedures and client specifications.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation and style.
· Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness. Takes initiative to look for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving ability.
· Works well under pressure and uses time efficiently.
· Adaptable and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.