Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Member Healthcare Enrollment Data Processor - Contract role
Woodland Hills, CA
The time is NOW to get your foot in with an AMAZING Fortune 500 company!
The Enrollment Coordinator is a member of the Medicare Sales Team and responsible for successfully enrolling prospects and members over the phone into new plans. The Enrollment Coordinator is an extended team member of the sales team and works on a regular basis with assigned sales teams and possibly producers. This position reports into the sales organization. Main responsibilities include sales support for telephonic enrollments in a call center environment entering accurate and timely date into systems. The Enrollment Coordinator will require to work during our extended hours of operation including weekends. This position is a great opportunity for someone to develop skills and knowledge in serving as a support role for Inside Sales.
***Fulltime Contract for next 3-4 months
***Pay: $16.70/ hour (BOE)
***Location: Woodland Hills, CA
***This role is fully REMOTE, working from home (candidates must still be local to the L.A. area)
Day to Day:
- Coordinates admin requests from the team
- Responsible for entering accurate and timely data into the respective systems
- Provides administrative support as required
- Completes telephonic applications
- Answers incoming calls
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses
- Capable of effectively navigating through multiple applications/system to efficiently locate and complete processing tasks
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bilingual - Spanish