Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: Oakland, CA
- Assist with day to day network and systems maintenance functions; LAN/WAN monitoring and alert notification, configurations and security enforcement
- Assist with maintenance LAN/WAN environment and associated carriers and equipment.
- Assist with desktop service and support as required.
- Assist with monitoring network and systems performance and takes proactive measure as required.
- Assist with providing reports and trending analysis on voice & data performance, latency, bandwidth utilization with sniffer, network monitoring tools.
- Graduation from high school or GED supplemented by at least two (2) years college with technical course work in computer science, information systems, information technology or a related field.
- Two (2) years related work experience, including one (1) year of hands-on desktop and network support.
- Strong Customer Service and Communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.