Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1250 San Carlos Ave San Carlos, CA 94070
Office Assistant - FIND YOUR DREAM JOB!
San Carlos (Transit Company)
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, M – F
Assignment Length: Approximately 6 months
Pay Rate: $24.00/hour
General: This position will provide administrative and analytical support to the Executive District Secretary Office.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Maintain various department files (hardcopy, digital and database), records and project specific documents and produce reports in accordance with on the job training.
- Conduct data gathering from multiple persons in different District departments and from outside contractor(s) in accordance with on the job training.
- Perform data analysis; create/manipulate spreadsheets in both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Input and export manipulated data within different databases in accordance with on the job training.
- Be able to communicate through email, phone, face-to-face, and written documentation.
Examples of Duties:
· Assist with meeting activities; schedules meetings and assist with meeting notes.
· Make copies; assist with monitoring of Board of Director’ s email box
· Maintain Files.
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
Supervision: Works under the general supervision of Executive Department Managers, who establish goals and objectives and evaluate performance
- 2 year of clerical experience performing duties and with responsibilities similar to those listed above.
- Must have a basic understanding of and be able to perform a variety of basic functions in word-processing (Microsoft Word) spreadsheet applications (Excel), and the use of databases.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to handle multiple work assignments, and consistently produce precise and accurate work in accordance with on the job training.