Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Carlos, CA
Find Your Dream Job
General: This position will provide administrative and analytical support to the Executive District Secretary’s Office.
Examples of Essential Functions:
· Accurately maintain various department files (hardcopy, digital, and database), including project-specific documents.
· Assist in assembling meeting agenda packets for the Boards of Directors and committees: making and collating copies, tabbing and binding packets.
· Answer the telephone, take and distribute messages, help with meeting set-up, help with maintaining calendar(s), scheduling meetings and appointments in Microsoft Outlook, and assisting with travel/meeting arrangements.
· Assist with maintaining department files and records. Gather and input data, create and update spreadsheets, reports, tables, and graphs in a timely, efficient, and accurate fashion.
· Gather and synthesize data from staff in different District departments and from outside contractor(s) in accordance with on-the-job training.
· Perform data analysis; create/manipulate spreadsheets in both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
· Input and export manipulated data within different databases in accordance with on-the-job training.
· Maintain a professional demeanor in providing support at public meetings, including assisting with meeting activities; coordinating and scheduling meetings.
· Communicate effectively face to face, and through email, phone, and written documentation using Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Perform all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect oneself, fellow employees, and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Two (2) years of clerical experience performing duties and with responsibilities similar to those listed above.
- Must have a basic understanding of and be able to perform a variety of basic functions in word-processing (Microsoft Word) spreadsheet applications (Excel), and the use of databases.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to handle multiple work assignments, and consistently produce precise and accurate work in accordance with on the job training.
- Public service/local government experience, particularly in supporting public government agency boards or committees, is preferred.
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.