Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Rafael, CA
Find Your Dream Job
Part time 20 - 24/ hr per week
Route all incoming and outgoing calls and provides basic information regarding the GGRC/Marin County Office. Greet clients and other visitors in a professional and courteous manner and inform staff of visitor arrivals. Retrieve messages from office voice mail box and distribute them accordingly and ensure lobby and front desk are neat and professional in appearance.
Draft and mail routine correspondence and process incoming and outgoing mail. Scan documents and records for inclusion in client records. Coordinate activities for production and distribution of reports. Prepare and distribute correspondence, including certified mail, from form letters. Respond to telephone and e-mail requests and redirect as appropriate. Review POS requests for accuracy and coordinate corrections to POS requests as needed.
Handle routine premises inquiries from staff and act as initial point of contact for all premises and operations matters. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment. Maintain office equipment and coordinate the repairs of equipment and premises requirements. Order and stock office and kitchen supplies.
Participate in special projects, and assist with additional duties or tasks, as assigned. Maintain all client information as confidential in compliance with the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Lanterman Act.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School education is required. 2+ years of college education, including coursework in Social Work or other related subjects is preferred
- 2+ years experience in office setting involving production typing, processing of documents, and a variety of general clerical duties
- Coursework in Office Management or Medical Office Assistance
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including scanners, copiers, faxes, phones
- Experience in multi-cultural settings and/or multi-lingual
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills in producing documents in a business manner and conveying complex information in a clear, concise and professional manner;
- Able to operate basic office equipment, including scanners, copiers, faxes and phones;
- Able to maintain confidentiality and perform basic and complex data entry tasks;
- Familiar with MS Office or similar software applications;
- Able to learn basics of complex imaging systems;
- Initiative and analytical thinking;
- Organizational skills and time management;
- Customer oriented and detail oriented;
- Adaptability and teamwork.
- Use of discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Self direction and initiative
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.