Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA
Duration: Temp to Hire
Location: San Francisco
We have an immediate opening for a full–time Office Clerk in our San Francisco office to provide filing and indexing of electronic records of individuals supported by the agency and provides Front Desk coverage for receptionist as needed. Successful candidates must have attention to detail and critical thinking skills and provide exceptional customer service to visitors and callers.
Scan and index all records of individuals supported into the Agency’s electronic filing system in compliance with Agency, State, Federal and HIPAA regulations. Sort and categorize documents based on document type. Prepare and scan documents on a large production scanner and index documents with required information and ensure image quality of documents scanned are legible and conforms to company standards.
Review and research documents to ensure accurate filing and communicate with staff for required additional information. Conduct on-going record compliance and vital record protection auditing. Coordinate offsite file storage and retrieval and schedule/prepare billing for Accounts Payable. Provide copies of files for external audits. Create internal guides for staff procedures as necessary. Train staff on procedures to submit documents. Provide administrative assistance to others within the unit and agency.
Primary backup for the Front Desk including daily coverage for absences breaks and lunches as well as any time off. Duties will include routing calls through the use of an office phone and/or unified communications software. Provide basic information regarding the Agency and its offices. Greet clients and other visitors in a professional and courteous manner and inform staff of visitor arrivals.
Provide backup for the mailroom as needed. Duties include sorting and distributing incoming mail, packing and shipping mail on a time schedule utilizing a postage machine. Participate in special projects, and assist with additional duties or tasks, as assigned.
Minimum Standards for Position
- Index (file) at a minimum of 300 documents per hour with 98% accuracy in indexing document types and 100% accuracy in indexing individual information
- Index all new documents within 48 hours of submission
- Index bulk transfers at a minimum average rate of 30 minutes per bulk file
- Processes transfer in cases within 1 week
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- College education preferred with 1-2 years in an office setting sorting and filing records
- Ability to type 40 wpm and use 10-key at 5,000 key strokes per hour with 100% accuracy.
- Ability to learn new applications and adjust to changing procedures quickly.
- Experienced with the use of Windows® based computers and advanced knowledge of MS Word®, MS Excel®, MS Outlook® and similar applications
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Experience in office settings involving answering phones, preparing correspondence forms and other general clerical duties.
- Experience in multi-cultural settings and/or multi-lingual environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop standard business communications, using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation and ability to convey complex information and ideas in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to provide professional and prompt customer service with the ability to diffuse tense situations with a calm demeanor
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and have a attention to detail
- Self-direction and initiative
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.