Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Office Data Specialist
San Carlos, CA
Find Your Dream Job
Wollborg Michelson is looking for an Office/ Data Specialist. The Office/ Data Specialist reports to the Manager, Facilities and provides clerical and administrative support for the company.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Provide clerical, administrative, and data entry support.
- Perform data gathering, analysis, and reporting.
- Schedule, coordinate, and maintain calendar appointments.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist other departments with clerical support.
- Answer phones; take and distribute messages.
- Track cost center expenses.
- Create and update spreadsheets and reports.
- Maintain department files and records.
- Process invoices; create check requests for approval.
Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Three years of full-time clerical experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft is highly desired.
- Must communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.