Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Jose, CA 95112
The Office Manager main responsibility is to keep the office and team working effectively and efficiently by creating best business practices, assisting with accounting functions and ensuring our office is well stocked.
You will be depended on to keep our office running as a well-oiled machine. We work in a faced paced environment, no day is the same and priorities may change throughout the day. One of your main projects this year will be relocating our operations department and prepare our current office for sale. You definitely will not get bored or have a lack of work! The biggest challenge in this role will be gaining an understanding of our unique industry and organizing a variety of information at a rapid pace.
The goal is to become the go to person within the first year, be able to step in when someone is out and also train new team members. It is an exciting opportunity for you to build our admin department from the ground up and represent the department on our management team!
- Manage office vendors and contracts
- Manage front desk (phone, mail)
- Manage and order office supplies
- Perform accounting activities (A/P, A/R, credit card receipts)
- Travel Arrangements
- Coordinate company events
- 5+ years’ experience in office administration
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and accounting software a plus
- Project management/ Event Coordination a plus
- Facilities management experience a plus
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer