Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1619 Harrison Oakland, California 94612 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is currently conducting a search for a contract Administrative Assistant for one of our clients a housing authority in Oakland, CA. The ideal administrative assistant will have a positive, “ go-getter” attitude, with the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Answers and directs phone calls, voice mail and e-mail; greets visitors, clients and staff; responds to general questions; refers inquiries as appropriate; takes messages; distributes forms and explains their completion; provides information on Authority programs and related referral services
- Updates and maintains filing systems, including confidential files; sets up new files; receives, pulls and files documents and records
- Types correspondence, reports, memos, forms and related materials with accuracy, completeness and in compliance with departmental procedures
- Inputs, updates, searches and retrieves data using spreadsheets, computer databases and various automated systems
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment such as a personal computer, typewriter, phone, fax, calculator, copier, scanner or other department specific equipment
- Opens, dates, screens, sorts, routes and processes mail
- Prepares information packets and packets of required forms; maintains client/public information, brochures and supplies
- Schedules appointments; maintains a calendar
- Schedules meetings and makes appropriate arrangements such as contacting participants, reserving rooms, and assembling materials and documents