Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: Oakland, CA
Specific duties will vary with the department to which assigned. The following list of duties is a description of the types of work that may be performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty does not make it unacceptable if the work assigned is at the equivalent level.
- Answers and directs phone calls, voice mail and e-mail; greets visitors, clients and staff; responds to general questions; refers inquiries as appropriate; takes messages; distributes forms and explains their completion; provides information on Authority programs and related referral services
- Updates and maintains filing systems, including confidential files; sets up new files; receives, pulls and files documents and records
- Types correspondence, reports, memos, forms and related materials with accuracy, completeness and in compliance with departmental procedures
- Inputs, updates, searches and retrieves data using spreadsheets, computer databases and various automated systems
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment such as a personal computer, typewriter, phone, fax, calculator, copier, scanner or other department specific equipment
- Opens, dates, screens, sorts, routes and processes mail
- Prepares information packets and packets of required forms; maintains client/public information, brochures and supplies
- Schedules appointments; maintains a calendar
- Schedules meetings and makes appropriate arrangements such as contacting participants, reserving rooms, and assembling materials and documents
- Performs dispatching duties
Graduation from high school or GED, one year of paid clerical experience;
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.