Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Rafael, CA
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience Equivalent to:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Public Administration, or in any related field. Qualifying experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of education. A written statement detailing qualifying experience must be submitted with the application.
- Requires a minimum of four years' recent full-time position related complex and confidential experience requiring the use of initiative and independent judgement. Experience must include a minimum of two years of operations related technical/administrative experience
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency using advanced word processing, spreadsheet and database software; prepare analysis, presentations, and spreadsheets using Excel. PowerPoint is desirable
- Experience at an advanced level performing operations based analysis (financial, vessel and personnel scheduling) and technical administrative responsibilities is desirable
- Knowledge of Marine transportation operations technical and administrative functions, including budget, labor, and operations management is desirable
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.