Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Walnut Creek, CA
Duration: Temp to Hire, Three days per week
Pay: $29-31/HR, DOE
Location: Walnut Creek
- Assist attorneys throughout all phases of litigation including trial preparation and trial
- Prepare initial drafts of discovery requests and responses, subpoenas, notices and other court pleadings
- Conduct document reviews and prepares document productions and generate reports regarding the same
- Maintain organizational systems for case documents
- Participates in the creation of databases, performs data entry, conducts database searches and generates reports
- Five plus years of litigation experience to support two to three attorneys in all phases of litigation, with extensive trial calendaring experience, and attention for detail
- Must have litigation calendaring & litigation experience
- Must track billable hours
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills. Required to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
- Must have ability to compose documents in the appropriate business style using correct grammar and spelling; ability to communicate clearly using proper grammar and diction over the telephone.
- Must possess attention to detail, ability to balance multiple projects and have strong time management skills
- Self-starter and able to do calendaring and filings without the need for much oversight
- Qualified candidates will also have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
- You must have a vehicle and valid California driver’s license to assist with Court filings and service of process, as needed
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.