Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Patient Service Representative
Mountain View, CA
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a Patient Services Representative to work in Mountain View, CA
The Patient Services Representative provide effective and efficient front office services to patient; coordinate internal and external clinic phone communication among staff, patient, and provider; accurately collect record and ensure distribution to appropriate staff via computer and/or manual systems; administer co-pay collection from patient; perform clerical, scheduling, and record activities in support of patients and staff.
In this position you will:
- Greet and check-in patients and visitors in a friendly, courteous manner in person and on the phone; direct flow of patients and calls.
- Collect and verify accurate and complete demographic information from patient or family member. Accurately enter all data into the information system and update established patient files as necessary.
- Ensure proper referrals and authorizations are in place at time of check in.
- Perform screening function with patients to determine appropriate staff/departments to best meet patient needs and refer appropriately.
- Oversee the processing of all clerical records and information for clinic patients including cashiering, encounter forms, patient charts, etc.
- Provide information to patients regarding financial policies, registration requirements, etc
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma (Associates degree preferred) - Required
Minimum 2 years medical office or medical insurance experience - Required
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting.