Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Amazing Payroll Analyst Opportunity!!
Are you experienced in processing payroll for a large, multi-state company? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? If so, an amazing company in the Century City area is looking to bring on a Payroll Analyst. This individual will work on a team to support a large employee base across multiple states. He or She will be responsible for analyzing any payroll and related accounting issues, and finding or creating solutions to these problems. He or She will also provide support to employees regarding their benefits, and work directly with various vendors to get support with their products. This person must have excellent payroll experience, be able to provide detailed analysis on payroll related matters, and be eager to develop their skills and grow in their career.
The company offers many great benefits to go along with a competitive salary. The role offers a bonus, fantastic insurance options, a generous vacation package, and a good work life balance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a team of payroll employees to successfully process all payroll needs for the company
- Abide by various states’ payroll/HR laws while working through processing
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues that arise throughout the payroll cycle
- Manage employee benefits, and provide support, explanation, and adjustments as necessary
- Work with vendors for system support and managing updates/upgrades
- Collaborate with company leaders to introduce payroll related process and policy changes
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, Accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years of payroll experience, processing multi-state payroll for a large organization
- Have fantastic organization and written/oral communication skills
- Previous experience analyzing payroll related issues