Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1021 3rd St. Oakland, California 94607 | Contract
Are you a deeply accountable, committed payroll professional. Building and maintaining solid payroll systems and vendor relationships are your thing. You look at the details of your professional life through a lens of efficiency, accuracy, and optimization. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Payroll Manager for a Non-Profit in Oakland, CA.
- You will be responsible for supervising 2 individuals from June-August.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with payroll administration, preferably with ADP
- Experience with ticketing and project management, preferably at scale
- Experience in project management, managing work plans and interfacing with multiple teams
- Computer savvy: solid command of Excel and Google docs and ability to pick up new software and technology
- Skill at and experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance
- Regular office hours, as well as weekend and evening work
- Temporary position, with increasing time commitment
- March through mid-May: 30 hours/week
- Mid-May through August: 40-60 hours/week