Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Beverly Hills, California 90210 | Direct Hire
Amazing company with real estate and entertainment holdings seeks a Payroll Specialist to join their corporate team! The specialist will be involved in processing payroll for the company with over 1200 employees multi-state. The perfect candidate can multi-task, be proactive and detailed. They will have a strong working knowledge of full cycle payroll on Paylocity and/or ADP. This is a wonderful company that prides itself on creating a collaborative environment to learn and grow in. They offer great benefits, mentorship and competitive pay.
- Build reports and queries to meet department and company needs using E-Time and Paylocity webpay.
- Initiate a continuous process improvement effort and systematically roll out best practices in payroll tasks.
- Process bi-weekly payroll data for approximately 1200 employees for multiple companies and processes pay adjustments and final pays with pay card system.
- Processes special payrolls including the annual bonus and year-end adjustment payrolls.
- Enter employee data for benefit accruals, cell phone, and parking incentive. Enter payroll data for special payments and garnishments.
- Maintain data integrity through a process of continuous audits and pro-active issue resolution.
- Ability to calculate taxes and deductions for manual check processing.
- Poll electronic time clocks on a weekly basis using E-time software and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy. Contact field supervisors to reconcile any discrepancies.
- Review and verify Paylocity payroll files for accuracy.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefits deductions etc.) for management.
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to employee questions regarding their paycheck.
- Process wage garnishments, employment verifications and collaborate with state agencies such as EDD for reporting accurate and timely information and responding to claims
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- 3-5 years Full Cycle Payroll experience.
- Solid understanding of payroll processes and payroll tax laws.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- A track record of being able to effectively manage multiple priorities and deliver work within required timeframes.
- A demonstrated ability to manage work in a high paced environment.
- Proven ability to pro-actively problem-solve and ability to prepare for and assess upcoming issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong competencies in computer applications using Word, Excel, Outlook, ADP Enterprise system and E-time electronic time-keeping systems required.
- Experience processing payroll in a multi-location, multi-state environment strongly preferred.
- BA highly preferred.
***To apply please send your resume to LDIRIENZO@WMJOBS.COM***