Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
20427 N 27th Ave Phoenix, Arizona 85027 | Contract To Hire
Do you have a payroll background? I' m looking for someone with basic payroll skills.
STABLE, growing, company in NW Phoenix is looking for someone to join there team - excellent opportunity to get your " foot in the door".
* Ensure timely and accurate processing of the weekly payrolls
* Responsible for performing the standard updates to the employee personal and job records.
* Process employee' s pay record including earnings, deductions, and taxes based on knowledge of company, labor contract, and state and federal labor regulations.
* Process benefit requests for vacation, sick, etc. accurately and ensure accruals are updated correctly.
* Run and work queries and reports weekly during the on-cycle and off-cycle payroll close process to ensure the accuracy of employee payroll, HR and benefit information including earnings, deductions, payroll taxes, worklist, and leave balances.
* Research and resolve any pay issues or discrepancies for worked and non-worked time. This includes RFA’ s, ESC Cares Tickets, phone calls and email requests. Complete year end tasks as assigned by Processing Analyst.
* Set up, run and validate the output from the jobs associated with the processing tasks, including processing and running off-cycle payroll as scheduled or necessary each week.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED required.
Any financial/payroll/tax related training a plus, either formal classes or seminars.
One to three years of payroll experience in a highly automated payroll, Human Resources, or Accounting environment, preferably in a large organization.
Skills and Experiences:
* Basic knowledge of payroll, human resources, labor contracts, garnishments, federal and state labor regulations.
* Basic knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS applications including HR, payroll, contracts, leave management and queries.
* Basic analytical skills with attention to detail. Ability to grasp moderately complex processing tasks.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
* Good customer service, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, business ethics and sensitivity to confidential information.