Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Personnel Analyst II
300 Lakeside Drive Oakland, California 94612 | [Contract]
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES – Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Performs a variety of analytical tasks in processing personnel requests in the areas of recruitment, testing and selection, classification and compensation, and benefits administration.
2. Performs recruitment activities; prepares job-postings and advertisements; screens applications.
3. Administers job selection procedures for application review, testing and assessment and interviews.
4. Conducts organizational and classification studies using a variety of evaluation methods; recommends adjustments; prepares job analysis documents and class descriptions.
5. Conducts and participates in compensation and benefits surveys; analyzes and matches survey data; prepares reports and makes recommendations.
6. Provides assistance in the administration of employee benefits programs including worker' s compensation and disability; investigates and researches claim issues; recommends solutions.
7. Prepares reports, presentations and documentation; maintains accurate records and files.
8. Conducts a variety of individual or group meetings including exit interviews and new employee orientation.
9. Responds to employee requests and public inquiries in a courteous manner; provides information within area of assignment; resolves complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
10. Interprets and explains human resources policies, procedures, rules and regulations to District staff.
11. Stays abreast of new trends, legislation and innovations in the field of human resources.
Principles and practices of personnel services program operations.
Methods and techniques of analyzing data and statistics.
Methods and techniques of recruitment, selection and interviewing.
Principles, practices, methods and techniques of job evaluation and analysis.
Principles and practices of compensation and benefits programs.
Basic principles of labor relations.
Basic affirmative action principles and practices.
Performing analytical tasks in support of assigned personnel services program
activities including recruitment and selection, job analysis and classification, and
compensation and benefits.
Conducting surveys and performing data analysis on personnel services programs.
Analyzing information, evaluating alternatives and recommending solutions.
Interpreting and applying rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
A Bachelor’ s degree in human resources, public administration, business administration, industrial relations or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
Two (2) years of (full-time equivalent) verifiable professional personnel services
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!