Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Pharmacy Technician - Business Office Setting
Business Office Setting
10-7pm and 11-8pm. Shifts may vary and start after 12pm noon. Will work every other weekend. Must expect to work on holidays,
**MUST HAVE 90 day open availability
The Pharmacy Technician provides assistance in the preparation and distribution of drug products. The Technician is responsible for preparing prescription medications via use of the fulfillment system.
Daily Duties: Determination Reviewer. Will be reviewing prior authorizations and making the decision to approve/deny the prior auth.
Applicant will start triaging cases and becoming familiar w/the processes, programs, and systems. After 3 months, if ready, will move on to determination reviewing (reviewing prior auth like pharmacists)
- Process prescription exceptions which may include: resolving claim rejects and member and physician outreach.
- Enter member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system.
- Research and resolve rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues.
- Escalate questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction on processing.
- Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years of Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Current Pharmacy Registration and Certification as required by state of operation.