Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Product Development Associate - 32875-1
601 Potrero Grande Drive Monterey Park, California 91755 | Contract
ENTERPRISE HEALTHCARE COMPANY SEEKING A MARKETING MATERIALS DEVELOPER
**Must have MEDICARE expereince**
- Responsible for the development of Medicare/Medicaid mandated materials
- Review annual CMS guidance on Marketing Materials for assigned projects; create synopsis of guidance for use in preparing materials.
- Prepare and maintain work plan for assigned Marketing Materials development; to include step by step development process, timelines and due dates.
- Manage assigned annual mailings; to include requesting MIS files and troubleshooting all issues, creation of updated letter templates and submissions.
- Oversee electronic submission of assigned materials to CMS, to include follow-up on acceptance and necessary corrections.
- Maintain accurate and well organized files of assigned materials; create user friendly directories and files for use by department.
- Manage submission of assigned materials to formatting/printing vendors; to include review and approval.
Top FOUR Skills Needed:
- Three to four years prior experience with member marketing materials within a Managed Care.
- Medicaid and Medicare experience required.
- Ability to think critically/analytically and display effective time management and organizational skills in order to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, 10-key,