Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Product Development Senior - 30550-1
50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
DIGITAL PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure financial, membership and customer satisfaction goals are met. Ensures product pipeline supports the companys overall strategy and goals by improving product development capability and reducing development cycle time and costs. Eventual supervisory responsibilities in these areas as we grow the team.
- Collects information on competitive landscape trends; monitors legislative changes impacting current or potential healthcare products.
- Partners with actuaries and finance to obtain/analyze relevant pricing and costing factors for new or modified products.
- Assist in building financial models to determine price / cost points and return on investment (ROI).
- Participates as team member and eventually a supervisor on cross-functional teams focused on product development. Prepares schedules, creates materials, and maintains historical project documentation.
- Analyzes current plans and financial factors to determine extent of customization needed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participates in product build and launch teams to implement new or revised digital products.
- Requires a BA/BS or MS in Business, Finance, Economics, Healthcare or Public Health.
- Moderate quantitative analysis and model skills.
- Ability to interpret data sets and forecast future revenue streams.
- Knowledge of digital product management frameworks and strategic planning and roadmapping concepts.
- Able to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- Working knowledge of the companys healthcare products, functions and regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to serve as member on cross-functional implementation or project teams.
- Ability to supervise and mentor other product development associates, working towards results.
- Generally, requires a minimum of five years of relevant product management experience in healthcare or related industry (Equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted)
- Generally, requires a minimum of five years of relevant product management experience in software development.
5+ years in product development (agile)
5+ years in digital vendor managmenet
Ideal to have healthcare industry experience