Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Product Management Senior Manager
San Francisco, CA
Wollborg Michelson is currently recruiting for a Product Management Senior Manager (Marketing Department) in San Francisco, CA. This position is a 6 month contract-to-hire. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and give us a call!
Location: San Francisco
Days/Hrs.: Mon – Thurs onsite, 830a-500p; Friday telecommute
Rate: $70 - $80/hr.
Contract: 6 month contract to hire
- Software: JIRA, RALLY, or AHA preferred
- Understand complete product and release cycle in AGILE
- 5-7 years product management experience
- Requires a BA/BS or MS in Business, Finance, Economics, Healthcare or Public Health
- Minimum of five years of relevant product management experience in healthcare or related industry (Equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted)
- Minimum of five years of relevant product management experience in software development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to serve as member on cross-functional implementation or project teams
- Ability to supervise and mentor other product development associates, working towards results.
- Moderate quantitative analysis and model skills.
- Ability to interpret data sets and forecast future revenue streams.
- Knowledge of digital product management frameworks and strategic planning and roadmapping concepts.
- Able to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- Working knowledge of the company’s healthcare products, functions and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the software product lifecycle including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure financial, membership and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensures product pipeline supports the company’s overall strategy and goals by improving product development capability and reducing development cycle time and costs.
- Collects information on competitive landscape trends; monitors legislative changes impacting current or potential healthcare products.
- Partners with actuaries and finance to obtain/analyze relevant pricing and costing factors for new or modified products.
- Assist in building financial models to determine price / cost points and return on investment (ROI).
- Participates as team member and eventually a supervisor on cross-functional teams focused on product development. Prepares schedules, creates materials, and maintains historical project documentation.
- Analyzes current plans and financial factors to determine extent of customization needed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participates in product build and launch teams to implement new or revised digital products.